Together, behaving in a responsible way, we can limit the spread of Covid-19.
Current advice as of August 2020
If you have:
- been overseas or to Victoria or other known hotspots yourself in the past 14 days;
- or been in contact with another person who has;
- felt unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath;
- if you have been tested for Covid and are awaiting a result;
then your appointment at Canberra Osteopathic Centre must be rescheduled. Call 6260 5777.
At Canberra Osteopathic Centre we have put in place additional protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- hand sanitiser is available in reception;
- table covers and linen pillow cases are not being used so tables and pillows can be sanitised between each patient;
- all magazines and books have been removed from reception;
- all but a few easily sanitised toys for babies have been removed (so please bring your own if your child will need entertaining during treatment);
- the seating in the reception area has been adjusted to facilitate social distancing;
- we prefer not to be handling cash at this time;
Our reception staff are regularly sanitising:
- surfaces and chairs in the reception area;
- telephones, the EFTPOS machine and pens at the reception desk;
- all door handles;
Remember that Covid is having an impact on many levels, including the mental/emotional one. It may help to limit your exposure to sensational media, and stick to the facts. Stay close to friends, family and be sensitive to your need to seek professional advice, including counselling and psychiatric care.
Most importantly, remember to breathe through it all.
We look forward to welcoming you to Canberra Osteopathic Centre.